Best Laptop Under 1 lakh: It is the time of smartphones, and people are always moving towards it and forgetting the laptops. But there are many things which can’t be done by using our smartphone. In the future, there may come a time when laptops may not be much necessary, but it is still.
But many people get confused about buying the best Laptop under 1Lakh, that’s why to guide you to find the best Laptop under 1 Lakh. In this, all the laptops mentioned are our best picked under 1 Lakh.
All these have excellent performance and features that make it value for money at this price segment. It has all those features to make it the best Laptop.
Our in-depth research founds all the laptops you are viewing here. I hope this article would be helpful for you to choose one laptop under 1 Lakh INR.
Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh– [Buy at a Glance]
- ASUS TUF Gaming (16GB/512GB NVMe SSD/Win 10)
- Lenovo Legion (8GB/1TB+256GB SSD/Win 10)
- HP Pavilion Gaming (8GB/512GB SSD/Win 10)
- MSI Gaming GL63 (8GB/1TB+256GB NVMe SSD/Win 10)
- Apple MacBook Pro (8GB/128GB/13-Inch)
- Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh– [Buy at a Glance]
- 1. ASUS TUF Gaming (16GB/512GB NVMe SSD/Win 10) – Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh
- 2. Lenovo Legion (8GB/1TB+256GB SSD/Win 10) – Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh
- 3. HP Pavilion Gaming (8GB/512GB SSD/Win 10) – Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh
- 4. MSI Gaming GL63 (8GB/1TB+256GB NVMe SSD/Win 10) – Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh
- 5. Apple MacBook Pro (8GB/128GB/13-Inch) – Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh
- Wrap Up
1. ASUS TUF Gaming (16GB/512GB NVMe SSD/Win 10) – Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3GHz can boost up to 4.0GHz)
- Ram: 16GB DDR4 Dual Channel (Up to 32GB)
- Storage: PCIe NVMe 512GB M.2 SSD
- Display: 15.6 inches LED-Backlit FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti glare IPS panel
- OS: Widows 10
- Graphics: RTX 2060 6GB Graphics
- Weight: 2.20KG
- Battery: 3-Cell lithium battery
- Ports: 1 x COMBO audio jack | 1 x Type-A USB 2.0 | 2 x Type-A USB 3.2 (Gen 1) | 1 x RJ45 LAN jack for LAN insert | 1 x HDMI 2.0 | Kensington lock
ASUS has the best laptops and mobile phones for every price range with the best performances and design. And that’s what you are going to get on this laptop. In this, you will be having all those essential features.
Processor: ASUS TUF Gaming comes with AMD Ryzen 7, whose clock speed is 2.3GHz, which can boost up to 4.0GHz. And it is said by experts that the AMD processor delivers fantastic performance for multitasking works without any lag.
RAM + Storage: It has dual-channel 16GB 16GB DDR4 RAM, which is expandable up to 32GB, and it has the storage of PCIe NVMe 512GB M.2 SSD. This combination is enough to work without any lag.
Display: It has 15.6 inches LED-Backlit FHD display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 and anti-glare IPS panel, which helps protect our eyes.
Battery: It has a 3-Cell lithium-ion battery with a backup of around 4hrs after a single charge. It is the mid-range battery.
2. Lenovo Legion (8GB/1TB+256GB SSD/Win 10) – Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh
- Processor: 9th Gen Intel Core i5 (2.4GHz can boost up to 4.1GHz)
- Ram: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD
- Display: 15.6 inches anti glare FHD (1920 x 1080)
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- Graphics: 4GB NVIDIA GTX 1650 Graphics
- Weight: 2.3Kg
- Battery: 5hrs Bakup
- Ports: 3 USB 3.1 Ports, HDMI, Ethernet, Audio and Microphone Combo, USB-C, Kensington Lock Slot, Mini DisplayPort | No Optical Drive
Lenovo is a very reputed company and manufacture value for money mobile and computer products. Lenovo Legion is one of the best laptops under 1 lakh in our listing, hope you will like it.
The best thing in every Lenovo product is they have a sturdy design, and the body is made durable than other brands. They also provide devices with high performances like this.
Processor: Lenovo Legion comes with a 9th gen intel core i5 processor whose speed is 2.4GHz, which can boost up to 4.1GHz. It is capable of working 76% more in-game FPS.
RAM + Storage: It has 8GB RAM with 1TB HDD and 256GB SSD storage. This combination is amazingly capable of doing multi-tasking and powerful works.
Display: Legion has 15.6 inches anti-glare FHD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
Battery: It has a medium-range battery that lasts for around 5hr after a full charge.
3. HP Pavilion Gaming (8GB/512GB SSD/Win 10) – Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh
- Processor: 9th Gen intel core i7 processor (2.60GHz up to 5.0GHz) 8Cores+16Threads
- Ram: 8GB DDR4
- Storage: 512GB SSD
- Display: 15.6 Inches FHD
- OS: Windows 10
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB Graphics
- Weight: 2.17KG
- Battery: 6hr Backup with fast charging
- Connectivity: Wireless
HP is an ancient and reputed brand in the category of computers and laptops. It has laptops from all the price range with value for money products. All of its products have excellent performance and body design.
The Pavillion series laptops are fantastic with excellent performance and body design at affordable rates, that’s why you see this in this list. I hope this could make your choice for the best laptop under 1 lakh.
Processor: HP Pavilion Gaming comes with a 9th gen intel core i7 processor whose speed is 2.60, capable of boosting up to 5.0GHz. It has eight cores and 16 threads, and this combination of the processor is enough to perform a high-performance task at a single time.
RAM + Storage: It has 8GB DDR4 RAM with the 512GB SSD storage, and laptops with SSD deliver a fantastic performance.
Display: It has a 15.6 FHD display with a high resolution of 1920 x 1080.
Battery: Battery backup is a little more than the mid-range with a reserve of 6hr which have the fast charging facility
4. MSI Gaming GL63 (8GB/1TB+256GB NVMe SSD/Win 10) – Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh
- Processor: 9th Gen Intel Core i7 | Hex-Core (4.5GHz)
- Ram: 8GB DDR4
- Storage: 1TB + 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD
- Display: 15.6 Inches FHD Anti-Glare 100% RGB (1920 x 1080)
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 6GB Graphics
- Weight: 2.22KG
- Battery: 6Lithium Ion+Metal Cells of 41Watt hours | 6hr Backup
- Ports: 2 Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1 Type-A USB 3.2 Gen.2, 1 Type-C USB 3.2 Gen.2 , 1 RJ45, 1 HDMI, 1mDP, 1 SD card reader, 1 Mic-in, 1 Headphone-out (SPDIF)| Without CD drive
When it comes to performance on laptops, MSI delivers a fantastic performance in all its laptop series. It is famous for its body design and excellent performance at its price range.
Processor: MSI Gaming comes with 9th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with hex-core whose clock speed is 4.5GHz, which can do the multi-task without lag and great performances.
RAM + Storage: It has 8GB DDR4 RAM with the storage of 1TB + 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD. This combination is enough to perform high performances.
Display: It has 15.6 inches FHD anti-glare 100% RGB display with a high resolution of 1920 x 1080.
Battery: Battery is of the mid-range of six lithium-ion cells and six lithium metal cells battery whose power is 41watt hours with a backup of 6hr after full charging.
5. Apple MacBook Pro (8GB/128GB/13-Inch) – Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh
- Processor: 8th Gen Intel Core i7 | 1.4GHz Up to 5.0GHz | 8-Core
- Ram: 8GB DDR3
- Storage: 128GB
- Display: 15 Inch Stunning Retins Display | 5K
- Weight: 1.83KG
- Battery: 10hrs Backup
- Ports: Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
When it comes to better performance, beautiful design, lightweight, and slim, then Apple always comes forward with its best product, let it be in a mobile field or laptop or computer. It always delivers its best in every area. It is the best laptop under 1 lakh from all these products.
Processor: Apple MacBook Pro comes with an 8th gen intel core i7 processor with the clock speed of 1.4GH, which can boost up to 5.0GHz with its 8core.
RAM + Storage: It has 8GB DDR3 RAM with an SSD storage of 128GB. This combination is excellent; it can perform the multi-task.
Display: It has full HD 5K supported 15 inches stunning retina display for the bright and original look. Videos played are look very realistic because of their fantastic display.
Battery: It has a great battery backup of 10hr. It is enough for any professional person to work for the whole day.
- Gaming Laptop: Best Gaming Laptop Under 80000 In India – 2020
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 60000 – Budget Gaming Laptop
- 5 Best Laptop Under 100000 – 2020
I hope this list might be helpful for you to choose the Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh in 2020. These are the Best Budget Laptop under this price segment.
I have tried to mention all the major features along with their Pros & Cons.
If you’re still struggling to find a Good Laptop Under your budget, then please let us know your queries we would love to solve your questions.
Thank You ♥️ For Visiting Oksolve.com, I hope to see you soon!
Each share is very precious for us. So don’t forget to share it on social media.